In this episode, we breakdown Stage 1 of the 2020 CrossFit Games and look ahead to Stage 2 in Aromas, CA with the top five men and women in the world. Will Mat Fraser and Tia-Clair Toomey make history this year with the most wins by a male and female athlete in the history of the CrossFit Games?
Then we dive into three tips for preparing for the CrossFit Open in 2021. Yes, we’re getting ready now in October. These tips are for the average Joes like you and me and they will help you get on the path to success for the Open now instead of waiting for “the magic of the Open”.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The CrossFit Games
- How to Watch the CrossFit Games
- Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg | The Secret To Creating Habits That Stick: Professor BJ Fogg | FBLM Podcast
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
This Episode is brought to you by:
- Instagram: @themastersdivision
- Facebook: facebook.com/themastersdivision
- Twitter: @themastersdiv
- website: www.themastersdivision.com