My name is Julie Jones and I help people 35 and older to show up for themselves with a strong body and mind. I challenge people to take one actionable step each day to move forward with their health and fitness in a way that helps them be successful in the future.
My goal is to CONNECT, EMPOWER, and STRENGTHEN you with a plan that is your own.
- Together we will develop a fitness program that works with your likes, your schedule, and takes into account your access to fitness equipment.
- Although I do not offer meal plans (I know folks who can help you with that), we will look at what foods make you feel good.
- We often forget about the importance of rest. We will work to include improved sleep and restorative practices into your daily routine.
Here are five fun facts about me: ⠀
- My cat, foucherthecat, is named after former CrossFit Games athlete juliefoucher.⠀
- My closest friends are younger than me and use acronyms a lot. So I use Google A LOT.⠀
- I love a barbell. If I had a she-shed, it would be full of barbells and plates.⠀We still need to find out who burned down Sheryl’s she-shed.
- I definitely have my salty old lady moments because things are so much different today than when I was a kid. #sophiapetrillo ⠀
- While I love mostly music from the 90s and early 2000s, I really love Justin Bieber’s album Purpose. I can’t explain it, I just do. ⠀